Monday, July 4, 2016

And the blog begins

Sooooo...  I was thinking that maybe I could share the adventure of quilting with my friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested.  If you stick around for another five seconds or so, you'll realize that I know nothing about blogging.  I wasn't even sure how to make a blog site; my fiance' had to help me.  But, now I have a place.  I even have my own domain: CurmudgeonlyQuilter.com.  That's pretty cool.

Stay posted as I figure this out.

Enter your email address at the top or bottom of the page so you can be notified of each new post.  Seriously, you know you want to.

TheCurmudgeon

2 comments:

  1. Great blog but I expected nothing less from my brilliant son since I taught him everything he knows

    ReplyDelete

Enter your e-mail address and JOIN THE ADVENTURE!!